THRUSTMASTER - F-22 PRO -
|An excellent example of a high
quality flight controller - Thrustmaster's top of the line F-22 Pro features Digital
and Analog programmability, plus increased durability, realism and control. With a metal
powder coated base, glass filled ABS handle, metal gimbal assembly and heavy gauge
springs, the F-22 PRO is the perfect companion to your favourite military combat
This Joystick was used exclusively
by PC TEST PILOT in flight tests of military oriented simulators.
- Dual-stage trigger
- Heavy gauge spring tension
- Glass-filled ABS handle
- Four programmable buttons
- Four 4-way switches
- Geared potentiometers
- Metal gimbal mechanism
- Auto download
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
CH PRODUCTS VIRTUAL PILOT PRO -
|A High Quality Flight
Yoke from CH PRODUCTS - when you've finished flying your fighter jet and are ready to
tackle the airlines The virtual Pilot Pro gives you the perfect flight yoke for
controlling the 'Heavy Metal' featuring:
- TWO 4-WAY SWITCHES:
- SIX FIRE BUTTONS:
- ULTRA-PRECISE ELEVATOR and AILERON TRIM
- ADJUSTABLE CLAMPS:
- SEVEN-FOOT CABLE ASSEMBLY: For greater
- METAL CONNECTORS:
- THREE-YEAR WARRANTY: In case you're too
* USB Version will require
PC and LE yokes are supported by all
current sim software.
|Flight Sim Yoke PC -
Full Review -
- Windows 95/98*, Win 2000, DOS compatible.
- New ergonomic designed yoke movement without a center
detent allowing the ultimate in control.
- 3 axis of control including, pitch, roll, and throttle
- 14 button functions including, gear switch, flap
switch, 4-way hat switch, two 2-way rocker switches, and 3 push buttons.
- Software Programmable - Easy setup with Win95/98 GUI.
- Precision trim controls for precise electronic
- 7 foot cable: easy setup.
- Flight Sim Yoke PC uses a standard PC gameport
- Flight Sim Yoke LE USB uses a USB connector.
The new AETI Advanced Flight Control System
AFCS Yoke & Throttle -
|The New and
Improved AFCS raises desktop flight simulation to a new level. This
heavy-duty yoke & power lever (not shown) features:
- Progressive response tension system for the
"heavy feel" of a large aircraft
- Molded from the actual SAAB 340
- Compatible with the CH-Pro joystick and yoke
- Heavy-duty steel base and mounting brackets
for both yoke and throttle
- Separate "jet-style" power lever...
plugs right into yoke
- High quality steel and aluminum construction
- Full 90 day warranty
review - Click Here
Copyright PC TEST PILOT - 2000